Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Voice of Customers

Feedback is the "Breakfast of Champions"

Gather valuable feedback, be it compliments or complaints, from customers through phone call, email, face-to-face, onsite visit, survey, letter, fax, etc ...
 
The voice of the customers is their real voices,
comprising of their needs. 
By listening to them, it helps me build long term relationships with them, create once-in-a-lifetime experiences for them, leading me to achieve
customer satisfaction and loyalty.
"Small things become Great when done with Love"
 
My Service DNA "PATH"
Passionalized
Anticipated
Trustworthy
Hassle-Free

I want to be a "PATH" Champion, understand the importance of going the extra mile by anticipating my customers' needs and delivering on what I promise,
which will lead to the delivery of a
"Breakthrough Customer Experience"
 
During the FY Kick-Off, I have been nominated and awarded the "Core Value Award".
One must have the
Fighting Spirit
Innovation and Learning
Collaborate to Compete
Care and Concern
 
I'm happy to receive this recognition award.