Sunday, March 24, 2013

Be Patient

I have reached a point in life where I feel
it is no longer necessary to impress anyone.
If they like the way I do, it's good!
If they don't like, it's their loss.
 
Sometimes I face difficulties,
not because I am doing something wrong,
but because I am doing something right.
 
I know there is no elevator to success
and I am taking the stairs, step by step.
The struggle I am in today, is developing
the strength I need for tomorrow.
 
 
Be Patient!
I have been very patient.
Patience is not the ability to wait,
but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
 
Maybe one day, I will be what you need.
But don't let me wait too long, because the day
you want me, may be the day I have finally given up.
 
I can't reach for anything new
if my hands are still full of
yesterday's junk.